Ai Tolentini - Venice45.43795, 12.32209
Hotel Ai Tolentini is set in a tourist area, 15 minutes' walk of Peggy Guggenheim Collection . Hotel Ai Tolentini welcomes guests to its classic rooms since 1800.
Doge\'s Palace is about 20 minutes' walk away. 20 minutes' walk from Venice city center.
It will take a 15-minute drive to get to Marco Polo airport.
For a comfortable stay in Venice Hotel Ai Tolentini offers 7 rooms fitted with a mini bar, climate control, a private safe, a personal computer and a work desk. Guests will enjoy a shower, a hairdryer and towels provided in the bathrooms.
Eat & Drink
A complimentary continental breakfast is served in the dining room. Located 50 meters away from the hotel Al Bacco Felice and bArCollo serve a freat selection of Italian food.
This grand Hotel Ai Tolentini offers a baggage storage and a safety deposit box.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel for free.
No parking available.
Year renovated: 2011. Number of rooms: 7.
No smoking on site
- Tours/Ticket assistance
- City view
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Parquet floor
Rooms and availability
2 Single beds or 1 Double bed
In the Room
1 Double bed
- City landmarks
1. Location 2. The male receptionist, very helpful and impressive.
1. Reception remains open only when guests are supposed to come. We didn't find any single person at reception when we were checking out. They ask you to pay full amount when you are checking in. 2. Towels are changed only once in 3 days. 3. Although breakfast is complementary, they don't have that service at the hotel premises. They just provide a coupon, and the breakfast is served by some other shop on producing the coupon. Breakfast foods are not upto mark. 4. Bathroom cum toilet is very very small.
5 minutes walk to plaza rome bus station, return ticket from airport only euro 11. room is clean, staff is nice.breakfast start from 730am ( walk 200m to a cafe) . when walk from this hotel to san marco (about 30 minutes), there are many beautiful view too see.
matress too hard for us, no electric kettle so can't make coffee in room and hair dryer was no function.
Location is very good coz when you arrive airport to venice by bus. İts so closed to your hotel. İt takes about 5-7 min. By walk Room was good. Small hotel but nice
Breakfast was awful. There is nothing to eat. Breakfast just cappichino and some bread thats all.
Clean, simple, just as advertised. Nice hot shower. A little noisy above pub put very happy with the accommodations
Nice people in reception. Good location that is very close to Saint Lucia train station. Nice decoration in room.
The structure of building is too small, however this is due to the city building style of Venezia - very crowed in the town.
- Good location, not very far from Santa Lucia station. - Friendly staff (especially Ms. Martina). - Clean bathroom - Delicious breakfast at restaurant near hotel (Agli Amici).
- Bathroom is very small especially the shower section
Location was good. Staff very polite and helpful. Very comfortable hotel.
You have to eat breakfast not in the hotel but in another place about 5 min away. It was a little bothering to know it but at the end we liked it very much.
Consciencious and friendly staff, warm atmosphere
Relatively remote location of morning buffet
The staff was amazing! They eere very helpful and cheerful. They helped us with directions and anything else we would ask. It was exactly what we needed for the night before our cruise and after we came back. I would stay again.
I can't say there was anything I didn't like. It was exactly what I expected it to be from reading the description and other reviews.
The location is about 7 minutes walk from Venize S. Lucia train station. The staff is kind. When we check out in the morning, we want to leave our luggages in the hotel and they checked the room vacancy and agreed us for a late check out for free charge. So that we can return and use the bathroom. It's quite considate in Venize.
1. The late check in (after 10 P.M) will charge an extra 20 Eur. 2. If the bad sheet and the curtain could change the red color to white or something, it will look much more modern.